VPro 3D Printer Bundle - A Better FlashForge!
The VPro - A Better FlashForge Creator Pro 3D Printer
1. Micro Swiss All Metal Hotend Upgrade Kit (on both hot-ends)
- This modification eliminates the limitations of the Creator Pro's stock PTFE-based design. In addition, they provide improved thermal performance, maintain better melt characteristics for faster prints and reduce stringing and oozing. Maximum operating temperature is no longer limited by the PTFE-tube thus allowing the use of nylon, polycarbonate, and other high-temperature filament.
2. Tunell Filament Monitor Dual
- Relieves "range anxiety", by detecting filament feeding issues. You can start printing with partial-spools and not worry that you might run out of filament mid-print. Avoids "air printing" failures from knotted-up spools, hot-end jams, over/under-sized filament, etcetra, by automatically pausing print jobs when it detects filament feeding issues.
3. ToyBuilder Labs 3D Print Removal Tool - 3 pack
- These tools are a perfect combination of stiffness, flexibility, and thinness to get under almost any 3D print and get it up off the build surface.
4. Upgraded Spool Holders
- Designed and 3D printed by ToyBuilder Labs, these two spool holders a more versatile than the stock units.
5. 8 spools of Prototype Supply ProSpec Ultra Precision 3D Printer Filament
- Included with your VPro 3D Printer are 8 spools of Prototype Supply ProSpec Ultra Precision 3D Printer Filament. 5 spools of PLA (Black, White, Blue, Red and Green) and 3 spools of ABS (Black, White and Gun Metal Grey). A perfect all-purpose starter pack.
Simplify3D - Slicing software (optional)
We recommend Simplify3D 3D printing slicing software. Simplify 3D allows you to use one piece of software to import, manipulate, repair, slice, preview and start printing your 3D models. Vocademy teaches 3D printing using Simplify3D and we are happy to be able to sell this software to you for use with your VPro. To add the Simplify3D software choose one of the bundles with Simplify3D included. The software is an electronic download. After your purchase, you will receive an email containing the link to your personal Simplify3D cloud account. Create your account, download the software, and start creating better prints! (The software is ross platform and can be installed on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux systems.)
Backside of the Upgraded VPro