FlashForge Creator Pro Enhanced Performance Complete Bundle
Solid performer, upgraded for higher throughput
The FlashForge Creator Pro is a very successful printer, based on the popular and de-facto standard popularized by the MakerBot Replicator. It is a great printer, straight out of the box.
Our Enhanced Performance Complete Bundle features key upgrades to the Creator Pro that improves its throughput and reliability, making it more suitable for heavy-duty production-level use.
We start with the improved 2016-model FlashForge "New" Creator Pro (FFC-NPRO):
- The new enclosure and acrylic top cover looks and performs better than the previous Creator Pro.
- Single-piece top-cover is sturdier and securely snaps onto the printer..
- Side-opening front cover and angled control panel is easier to use.
- Universal power supply eliminates problems caused by incorrect voltage selector setting.
- Improved internal cabling for higher reliability
- Heavy-duty Z-axis (10mm), metal platform supports, and warp-resistant heated build platform ensures better print quality.
- FCC/CE certified
Next, the Micro Swiss All Metal Hotend Upgrade Kit is instlled to eliminate the limitations of the stock PTFE-based design:
- Improved thermal performance maintains a better melt characteristic for faster prints and reduced stringing and oozing.
- Maximum operating temperature is no longer limited by the PTFE-tube thus allowing the use of nylon, polycarbonate, and other high-temperature filament.
Finally, we add the Tunell Filament Monitor Dual to detect filament feeding issues for improved continuous-use reliability:
- Relieves "range anxiety", so that you can start printing with a partial-spools that might run out of filament mid-print.
- Avoids "air printing" failures from knotted-up spools, hot-end jams, over/under-sized filament, et cetra, by automatically pausing print jobs when it detects filament feeding issues.
Enhanced Performance Complete Bundle
The FlashForge Creator Pro Enhanced Performance Complete Bundle comes with the following:
- FlashForge "New (2016)" Creator Pro (FlashForge Model: FFC-NPRO)
- Two (2) Micro Swiss All Metal Hotend MK10 Upgrade Kit
- Tunell Filament Monitor Dual (Version 4)
- ToyBuilder Labs 3D Print Removal Tool
- Six (6) spools of Prototype Supply Pro Filament
- Installation accessories
- Upgrades installed, tested and warrantied for 90 days by ToyBuilder Labs
Lead time: 3-7 business days
Enhanced Performance Upgrade Kit (Self-Install)
For customers that wish to install the performance upgrade components by themselves, we offer the Enhanced Performance Upgrade Kit (EPUK) with or without the FlashForge Creator Pro printer. Please see the EPUK page for details.