colorFabb woodFill Fine (PLA/PHA) 600g
Order by 5 pm PST for same-day shipping
Free USPS Priority Mail shipping on orders over $50 and a 120-day money-back guarantee
Unlike some wood-fiber filament, this filament is reasonably pliable in both filament and printed form, and stands with well under everyday handling. Color remains consistent across a wide range of printing temperatures. The fine wood filler in this filament is less likely to clog than the coarse wood fillers found in other wood filament. This is worth buying just to confuse your non-techie friends by saying you’re printing wood.
Made from 30% pine wood blended into colorFabb’s PLA/PHA.Specs
- FillerFine pine wood fibers (~30%)
- Polymer namePolyHydroxyAlkanoate and PolyLacticAcid
- Polymer made fromStarch derived from corn and other plant sources
- Recommended extruder temperature190-220 C (Varies by printer)
- Shrinkage when cooling to room temperatureLow
- Recommended heated bed temperatureUnheated OK. 50-60C for best results.
- Shrinkage when cooling to elevated ambient temperatureVery low