colorFabb copperFill (PLA/PHA)
Order by 5 pm PST for same-day shipping
Free USPS Priority Mail shipping on orders over $50 and a 120-day money-back guarantee
Need to print counterfeit pennies*? copperFill is your answer. copperFill is made with 80% copper powder suspended in colorFabb’s unique PLA/PHA blend. It prints with an attractive reddish glow, and works on both non-heated and heated platforms. When sanded and polished to a smooth finish, your object will shimmer and shine like real copper.
colorFabb recommends this product for experienced users, as this filament may adhere to teflon parts in the hot-end.
IMPORTANT USAGE NOTES
The copper filler used to produce the copperFill filament is abrasive and will lead to a much faster wear of printer components that come in contact with the filament (specifically, the extruder, the hot end, and the nozzle). We offer high-lubricity nozzle upgrades with a hard coating that last much longer than regular brass nozzles when printing abrasive filament.
* Please note: ToyBuilder Labs does not condone printing counterfeit pennies.Specs
- FillerCopper powder (80%)
- Polymer namePolyHydroxyAlkanoate/PolyLacticAcid
- Polymer made fromStarch derived from corn and other plant sources
- Recommended extruder temperature190-220 C (Varies by printer)
- Shrinkage when cooling to room temperatureLow
- Recommended heated bed temperatureUnheated OK. 50-60C for best results.
- Shrinkage when cooling to elevated ambient temperatureVery low