3DXMax Carbon Fiber Reinforced PETG Filament
Order by 5 pm PST for same-day shipping
Free USPS Priority Mail shipping on orders over $50 and a 120-day money-back guarantee
3DXMax™ CFR Carbon Fiber Reinforced PETG
Filament Made in the USA using premium Eastman Amphora™ PETG and High-Modulus Carbon Fiber (not carbon powder or milled carbon fiber).
3DXMax™ CFR-PETG is an improved CF reinforced 3D printing filament vs. the competition. This filament is ideal for anyone that desires a structrual component with high modulus, excellent surface quality, light weight, and ease of printing. The premium PETG 3D printing filaments are made using Eastman Amphora™ 3D Polymer.
Benefits of 3DXMax™ CFR-PETG include:
- Made in the USA
- Superior Chemical Resistance vs. ABS
- Amorphous: Low and near isotropic shrinkage
- Low moisture absorption: 3X lower vs. ABS
- Very low odor emitted during printing
- Wide processing range: 230 - 270°C
Recommended Print Conditions:
- Extruder: Ideally 230 to 250°C; up to 270°C
- Platform Temp: 70 to 90°C, up to 110°C
- Platform Prep: Clean glass w/ Kapton Tape
- Nozzle: We currently recommend minimum 0.35mm orifice. Carbon fiber filament is more abrasive than unfilled materials, so extended use will result in more wear on your nozzle. We offer high-lubricity nozzle upgrades with a hard coating that last much longer than regular brass nozzles when printing abrasive filament.