colorFabb XT (Eastman Amphora Copolymer - PETG based) 750g
Order by 5 pm PST for same-day shipping
Free USPS Priority Mail shipping on orders over $50 and a 120-day money-back guarantee
This high-performance filament is what you want if strength and chemical resistance is key to your prints. The PETG in XT provides better bridging than PLA with less warping than ABS. Made with Eastman’s Amphora polymer, this product is styrene-free and BPA-free. The Amphora polymer also meets certain FDA regulations for food contact applications.
- PolymerEastman Amphora Copolymer (PETG based)
- Recommended extruder temperature220-250 C (Varies by printer)
- Shrinkage when cooling to room temperatureLow
- Recommended heated bed temperatureUnheated OK. ~80C for best results.
- Shrinkage when cooling to elevated ambient temperatureVery low
colorFabb XT (Eastman Amphora Copolymer - PETG based) 750g has a rating of 4.6 stars based on 5 reviews.