colorFabb bronzeFill (PLA/PHA)
Order by 5 pm PST for same-day shipping
Free USPS Priority Mail shipping on orders over $50 and a 120-day money-back guarantee
Forge your own personal Bronze Age with colorFabb bronzeFill 3D printing filament! Made of real bronze, this remarkable filament means you can print your own jewelry right from home. Build home decorations, prototype machine parts, and create more items for which plain plastic just won’t suffice. Comprised of 80% bronze powder in a PLA/PHA matrix, the beautiful lustre of bronze shows through when you sand and polish your printed object.
For best results, use progressively finer sanding to create a smooth surface, then finish with a polishing compound and light buffing with a soft cloth.
IMPORTANT USAGE NOTES
The bronze filler used to produce the bronzeFill filament is abrasive and will lead to a much faster wear of printer components that come in contact with the filament (specifically, the extruder, the hot end, and the nozzle). We offer high-lubricity nozzle upgrades with a hard coating that last much longer than regular brass nozzles when printing abrasive filament.
- FillerBronze powder (80%)
- Polymer namePolyHydroxyAlkanoate/PolyLacticAcid
- Polymer made fromStarch derived from corn and other plant sources
- Recommended extruder temperature190-220 C (Varies by printer)
- Shrinkage when cooling to room temperatureLow
- Recommended heated bed temperatureUnheated OK. 50-60C for best results.
- Shrinkage when cooling to elevated ambient temperatureVery low