Prototype Supply UV Color Change Filament 0.5kg
Order by 5 pm PST for same-day shipping
Free USPS Priority Mail shipping on orders over $50 and a 120-day money-back guarantee
This special PLA rapidly changes color from off-white to red or purple when exposed to UV light. In sunlight, the change is instantaneous!
When removed from the UV source, the color fades away in about a minute.
- BrandPrototype Supply
- Full namePoly Lactic Acid
- Made fromStarch derived from corn and other plant sources
- Glass temperature (Tg)55 C
- Recommended extruder temperature 170-210 C (Varies by printer;this filament runs cooler than regular PLA filament.)
- Shrinkage when cooling to room temperatureLow
- Recommended heated bed temperature Unheated OK. 50-60C for best results.
- Shrinkage when cooling to elevated ambient temperature Very low
- Recommended filament packing densityPD=1