colorFabb XT-CF20 (Carbon Fiber Reinforced XT) 750g
Order by 5 pm PST for same-day shipping
Free USPS Priority Mail shipping on orders over $50 and a 120-day money-back guarantee
colorFabb has enhanced their already-durable XT filament and made it even stronger! The addition of chopped carbon fibers to XT-CF20 increases its ruggedness and gives this filament a beautiful dark color. High-function filament worthy of any advanced-technology application is now available for printing right in your own home.
Carbon fiber is abrasive and may lead to accelerated wear of components in contact with the filament (specifically, the extruder, the hot end, and the nozzle). We offer high-lubricity nozzle replacements that wear much more slowly than regular brass nozzles.
Please handle this material with care, as the carbon fiber segments are exposed from the PLA and is a skin irritant. We recommend that this, like all other CF-containing products, be used where contact exposure is minimized.
- PolymerEastman Amphora Copolymer (PETG based)
- Recommended extruder temperature220-250 C (Varies by printer)
- Shrinkage when cooling to room temperatureLow
- Recommended heated bed temperatureUnheated OK. ~80C for best results.
- Shrinkage when cooling to elevated ambient temperatureVery low