colorFabb PLA/PHA 750g
Order by 5 pm PST for same-day shipping
Free USPS Priority Mail shipping on orders over $50 and a 120-day money-back guarantee
colorFabb’s unique addition of PHA (polyhydroxyalkanoate) to PLA makes the filament tougher, less brittle, and gives its colors more vibrance!
This filament is a great alternative to ABS in applications where the higher temperature resistance of ABS is not needed.
colorFabb filament prints at settings comparable to standard PLA filament, and is 100% biodegradable.
- Polymer namePolyHydroxyAlkanoate/PolyLacticAcid
- Polymer made fromStarch derived from corn and other plant sources
- Recommended extruder temperature190-220 C (Varies by printer)
- Shrinkage when cooling to room temperatureLow
- Recommended heated bed temperatureUnheated OK. 50-60C for best results.
- Shrinkage when cooling to elevated ambient temperatureVery low